Monday, May 5, 2014

10 Things You Don't Know About Me...


                                                             

Well, let’s be honest here – there are lots more than only ten, right? After all, I’m just starting to get acquainted with many of you lovely readers out there. But, for the sake of this post I’ll divulge some mild “secrets” of the personal kind.  How many of these pertain to you, too?

1.       I’m claustrophobic. Do not, repeat, do not like elevators or MRIs.

2.       Obsessive much? Guilty as charged. I am a first class late-night ruminator.

3.       I firmly believe that without dogs in the world, people would be less human.

4.       I’ve never met a honey-barbeque chip I didn’t dig.

5.       Stars are for wishing on and I still do.

6.       Give me a beach chair, a blue sky and a book, and I’m good-to-go for hours.

7.       I once came in second place in a Best Jeans-Butt Contest. (Was that TMI?)

8.       I have seen every episode of Friends at least twice, conservatively.

9.       My prized collection of Nancy Drew mysteries was destroyed in a flood.

10.   The characters I meet in my stories truly become part of my family. Even the not-so-nice ones.

So, if by now you still choose to get a closer look inside my head, (and I hope you will) check out my newest book - THE MAKING OF NEBRASKA BROWN right here - http://amzn.to/1baCbhO and be sure to let me know what you think. Have a great day!


 


No comments:

Post a Comment