Saturday, January 21, 2012

Say It Ain't Snow & My Winners




Well, it had to happen sooner or later. Our first snowfall of 2012. At least it's a Saturday. Blogger has a list about as long as her arm entitled "Things To Do When I'm Stuck Indoors." So, guess I'll have at it. And maybe, just maybe, I'll have enough time to spare to do something really good too - like writing or reading. One can hope, right?

Now for our Dreaming of Books Winners: Congratulations to Lisa F.and BJ G.! They each received an e-Book copy of WISHLESS just for visiting The Hook during the giveaway. Perhaps if they are trapped inside today too they will choose to have a little read : )

There will be more contests coming real soon. Please do stick around. I appreciate seeing your pretty smiling faces. And I mean it sincerely. What a lovely bunch of followers. I'm blessed for sure.

Enjoy the weekend, folks. May all your shovels be light.

No comments:

Post a Comment